Recipe: Italian White Bean Dip
Dips + Sauces Recipes, Pre + Post Workout Recipes
Italian white bean dip is made with one of my favorites: cannellini beans! These white beans are savory, versatile and packed with protein and fiber to keep you feeling full and satisfied. This is such a simple snack or appetizer to whip together when you’re short on time. I always have these ingredients on hand just in case I need a quick appetizer. This literally takes 5 minutes to throw together and tastes like you went to a specialty store!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 6 serving(s)
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Pulse or blend until almost entirely smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Garlic cloves should be very finely chopped.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with carrots, celery sticks or baked pita chips for dipping. Or try serving with grilled whole wheat pitas!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 3 gram(s)
Fat: 3 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 14 gram(s)
Fiber: 3 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U
Leave a Comment