Recipe: Triple Berry Lemon Poppyseed Trifle
This Triple Berry Trifle makes use of the most delicious lemon poppyseed cake in combination with freshly whipped cream, assorted berries and a touch of lemon zest. It’s simple to put together, a delight for your guests and has a simply stunning presentation. It’s the perfect dessert for Easter, a baby shower, or spring/summer entertaining.[ghuvideo slug="triple-berry-lemon-poppyseed-trifle"]
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 10 serving(s)
- 1 lemon poppyseed cake*, cubed
- 1.5 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped to a total of 3 cups
- 3/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- Lemon zest and mint leaves, for garnish
- Begin by placing a third of the poppyseed cake cubes on the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Then spread 1/3 of the whip cream over the cake.
- Layer 1/3 of the berries on top of the whip cream and repeat process two more times
- Zest one lemon over the top for garnish. You can also add fresh mint leaves.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 7 gram(s)
Fat: 17 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 33 gram(s)
Fiber: 4 gram(s)
Sugar: 15 gram(s)
*Lemon poppyseed cake recipe here: https://gethealthyu.com/recipe/lemon-poppyseed-cake/
katie on July 17, 2017 at 1:17 PM
This recipe turned out beautiful and everyone loved it!