Recipe: Strawberries and Cream Smoothie
This delicious dessert smoothie is thick, creamy, and the closest thing you can get to a milkshake in under 150 calories! Plus this frozen dessert drink is made with real fruit so the fiber will fill you right up! If your tastebuds are urging for a sweet treat, this healthy milkshake recipe is for you!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving(s)
- 1 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons fat-free half and half (may use almond milk instead)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Pulse a few times to roughly chop the frozen strawberries before blending until drink is entirely smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Protein: 2 gram(s)
Fat: 2 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 29 gram(s)
Fiber: 4.5 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U