Recipe: Peanut Butter Cup Protein Smoothie
This page may contain affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, Get Healthy U may receive a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This peanut butter cup post-workout muscle building smoothie seriously tastes like a peanut butter cup shake! My favorite protein powder is BiPro Whey Protein, but feel free to use your protein powder of choice. I would just recommend sticking with a chocolate flavor for this recipe because what is better than a healthy chocolate peanut butter recipe? Enjoy this high protein smoothie post-workout or for a healthy, skinny dessert!
If you want more healthy smoothie recipes, check out our smoothie recipe category filled with delicious and creative smoothies that are super easy to make.
Total Time: 3 minutes
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup skim milk (almond)
- 5 ice cubes
- Add ingredients listed above to the blender. Blend on low speed until large pieces are broken up. Finish on high speed until well blended.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Serving Size: 1
Protein: 20 gram(s)
Fat: 8 gram(s)
Carbohydrates: 15 gram(s)
Fiber: 1 gram(s)
Sugar: 11 gram(s)
From the kitchen of: Get Healthy U